söndag 4 september 2011

Swimming with a yellow dolphin

Well, not totally yellow ;) a yellow stripe!

So, we got out on our next tour and find a huge pod of Common Dolphins
We were the first down and we saw them - so beautiful and graceful

I have no words on how wonderful this was


And then when it was time to back the skipper told us to do one last swim
Everybody lined up on the right side
but me and my friend jumped in on the left side

After swimming through the boats bubbles and we stayed quite in the water they came,
five of them was checking us out
and when we came up again - last
the guide asked us if we saw them - yes, we did
and he said, I know, you were the lucky left side, right side saw nothing

And, yes, I felt lucky :)

Then the pod left us, and we left them alone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...