måndag 8 oktober 2012

Home is where your story begins...


I'm sitting here, having a short break from the books, drinking coffee. The weather is still bad. Grey, rain, cold and unpleasent for my camera to do some work.
Nature is at its best right now. The sea is still perfectly calm, the trees are red and golden, but the light is horrible and the rain... :(
I'm just waiting for a sunny day to explore the colors of the forest, visit some old graves and feel mother earth.

I want days like this!
(september 2011)

One of the old graves

I forgot my essay on Azores. I can't write anything on that one, but don't worry - I found a way to keep my mind busy :)
And the viking in me awakens, slowly I hear her calling inside me... time to plan alva.

Yes, alva is getting near, but I'll be back on Azores by then,
but its time to contact some of the old ones ;)
Anyone remember this one in the water?



This spottie misses her rissos...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...