fredag 13 april 2012

Friday the 13th

Today its Friday the 13th, the day of the Goddess Frigg,
and for some people, Freja, but for me I turn to Frigg this day

And can you feel it?
Love is in the air!

Spring with all its love and cleaning of the heart and home
The birds are singing and building their nests, the magpies are out in the garden
They are playing and fighting over nests and love

The great spring cleaning outside is done for a while now, its starts on the inside of me now
For later, it will resume on the outside again, but on the outside of the house, in the garden

And my little Börne is chasing the flies that have come with the sun

"Mommy, catch it for me! I can't reach it! Mommy!!"
Yes, I did catch it, and Börne chased it, then it flew out...


SMILE!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...